- 'Hand' is a weapon with the range of a dagger.
- 'Close' is a weapon with the range of a sword.
- 'Reach' is a weapon with the range of a polearm or spear.
- 'Near' is the ranged of a shortbow.
- 'Far' is the range of a longbow.
- 'Precise' Weapons with the Precise tag make you hack and slash with DEX.
- 'Strong' Weapons with the Strong tag make you volley with STR.
- 'Clumsy' items give you -1 ongoing while you wear them.
- 'Dangerous' items are more likely to backfire and harm you.
- 'Awkward' items are more likely to drop or miss.
- '+1 damage' means the damage you deal is increased by 1. '+1 armor' means your armor is increased by 1.
- The rest of the tags are subject to the players and GM's interpretation. If in doubt, the GM has the final say.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.